Monday, August 5, 2019

Details, details, details

No picture this time because this is SERIOUS.

Not so much.

Ms.V and I will stay Tuesday night at The Clarke Hotel in Waukesha.

She'll drive back Wednesday morning, and I'll start riding about 9 am. I will not be setting any land-speed records.

It's 16 miles from The Clarke to Miller Park, and another four or so to our house, the Regency, 929 . Astor St., #207.

I'd love to have anybody join me -- but if you actually have a job, and have a schedule, Julie and others will be gathering at the bridge by Miller Park, where I'm guessing I will arrive late morning or noonish, give or take.

My route, as I said, will be the New Berlin Trail, through Greenfield Park, and onto the Parkway, through Tosa, past Jacobus and through Doyne Park, past the Humane Society and down the hill to  Miller Park.

Food and libations at our house when it's all over!


1 comment:

  1. How I would love to join you!
    Have a great homecoming!!

    ReplyDelete