Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Another new wrinkle

At Cirque Climbing, Lacey, Washington
(Kristi's art!)

To contribute to the Muscular Dystrophy Association, click here: JON'S MDA DRIVE

Strange how one thing leads to another. I'm going out to my cousins' house in Olympia, Washington, to attend a new fundraiser for MDA. It's driving them up the walls! You won't see me doing this, but I'll be there sending out my MDA vibes.

This is the brainchild of Kristi and Chris -- my social media support group during the Coast to Coast ride. (Sigh, my ride -- too bad it ended the way it did, short one coast.) I have, I confess, slowly and quietly upped the ante by raising my goal, which now stands at $15,000, and I'm a little short. Maybe this will close the gap.

Hope this finds everybody well.  Sorry I've been out of touch. It seemed like all I had to say there for a while was, yeah, I'm still eating.

Here's a couple more pix:








1 comment: