Monday, July 29, 2019

NEWS FLASH!




To contribute to the Muscular Dystrophy Association, click here: JON'S MDA DRIVE

Hello friends!

I plan to ride home to Milwaukee Wednesday, Aug. 7. Probably I will stay a night before that in a hotel in Lake Country or Waukesha, thereabouts, and ride the New Berlin Trail through Greenfield Park to the Menomonee Parkway to Hoyt and the Hank Aaron Trail. Please join me at any point along the way!

MDA has promised a limited number of shirts for those who want them, to help us promote the cause.

It’s been a great ride and I am moved by all the support I’ve received from near and far.

I’ll spend a little time at home before embarking on the final leg to NYC!

I will send further details when I get it all figured out.

Jon
414-243-4550
jonolson7758@sbcglobal.net

Posted in Stillwater at 9:20 pm Monday, July 29, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment