Saturday, December 26, 2015

A technological advancement


Hey! Video! It's not a great video -- just wanted to get that wine in there at the end -- but it actually does work, I think. Let me know, if not.

I'm enjoying a Sunday away from church, while Sisters S and K fill in.

For our three-day Christmas, Mom worked hard to stay engaged. For at least two days, she was at the rental house well past her normal bedtime. True to form, she was more attentive to who wasn't present than who was. Like when Ahna called, her first words were, "I'm so angry that you're not here." And when two members of the party had to fly off a day ahead of the others, it was "I'm so upset that they left."

It is easy to poke at her, but it's hard to be her. Something I should remind myself of more often.

Love that mac and cheese




The state of the church



2 comments:

  1. Sorry I couldn't stop by for a visit. So close, yet so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to have missed you. I needed a George Webb breakfast.

    ReplyDelete