Saturday, April 10, 2021

On the downbeat

 

The Hoan Bridge drowning in fog.  

It would be disrespectful to say the weather is like the pandemic. But it's depressing in its way. I've been biking semi-regularly, but for two days now I haven't had the spunk, and, outside the window, it's a sunless 50 degrees and threatening to rain, so maybe I'll take another day off and just futz in the house.  

The dining room is littered with dog toys like car parts in a vacant lot. You have to walk very carefully just to cross the room, and we're looking forward to getting out of town in May when we'll be all vaxxed up. 

I can't wait.

The lakefront. Same day as above, no kidding!


I'll do my best.

1 comment:

  1. Crawling out of the pandemic is disorienting, I find, like coming out of a cave after hibernating, or so I would imagine.

    ReplyDelete